- 1 [Chem] hidrófobo, hidrofóbicoMore example sentences
- The polyurethane foam does not hold moisture and is hydrophobic (water repelling).
- This part of the molecule is called hydrophobic, meaning water-hating.
- With this kind of dual nature, the hydrophilic part will face the water and the hydrophobic part will exclude water.
- 2 2.1 [Psych] hidrófobo 2.2 (rabid) [archaic/arcaico] hidrófobo, rabioso
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)