Translation of hydrophobic in Spanish:
- 1 [Chemistry/Química] hidrófobo, hidrofóbicoExample sentences
- The polyurethane foam does not hold moisture and is hydrophobic (water repelling).
- This part of the molecule is called hydrophobic, meaning water-hating.
- With this kind of dual nature, the hydrophilic part will face the water and the hydrophobic part will exclude water.
- 2 2.1 [Psychology/Psicología] hidrófobo 2.2 (rabid) [archaic] hidrófobo, rabioso
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a