- 1 [Chemistry/Química] hidrófobo, hidrofóbicoMore example sentences
- The polyurethane foam does not hold moisture and is hydrophobic (water repelling).
- This part of the molecule is called hydrophobic, meaning water-hating.
- With this kind of dual nature, the hydrophilic part will face the water and the hydrophobic part will exclude water.
- 2 2.1 [Psychology/Psicología] hidrófobo 2.2 (rabid) [archaic] hidrófobo, rabioso
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.