Translation of hyperactive in Spanish:
- [child/thyroid] hiperactivo; [imagination] desbordanteExample sentences
- After about five days patients enter a second phase in which they are restless but not hyperactive or hostile and are now cooperative.
- The hyperactive groups, however, did not differ from each other in the number of time estimation errors.
- So where does this tale of abnormal, sane, hyperactive ambition begin?
- I have three hyperactive children and two of them have behavioural problems, so I really need a job I can do at home.
- Blue softens the energy of hyperactive children's rooms.
- Willoughby, an attention-seeking hyperactive child, was, by his mid to late teens, violently deranged.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.