Translation of hyperactive in Spanish:
- [child/thyroid] hiperactivo; [imagination] desbordanteExample sentences
- After about five days patients enter a second phase in which they are restless but not hyperactive or hostile and are now cooperative.
- The hyperactive groups, however, did not differ from each other in the number of time estimation errors.
- So where does this tale of abnormal, sane, hyperactive ambition begin?
- I have three hyperactive children and two of them have behavioural problems, so I really need a job I can do at home.
- Blue softens the energy of hyperactive children's rooms.
- Willoughby, an attention-seeking hyperactive child, was, by his mid to late teens, violently deranged.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.