Translation of hyperactive in Spanish:
- (child/thyroid)(imagination)Example sentences
- After about five days patients enter a second phase in which they are restless but not hyperactive or hostile and are now cooperative.
- The hyperactive groups, however, did not differ from each other in the number of time estimation errors.
- So where does this tale of abnormal, sane, hyperactive ambition begin?
- I have three hyperactive children and two of them have behavioural problems, so I really need a job I can do at home.
- Blue softens the energy of hyperactive children's rooms.
- Willoughby, an attention-seeking hyperactive child, was, by his mid to late teens, violently deranged.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.