Translation of hypersensitive in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- The necessity of avoiding irritating substances can force hypersensitive subjects to make numerous lifestyle changes.
- The skin is extremely painful and hypersensitive, even to air movement.
- This is a type of hypersensitive reaction triggered by exposure to an antigen (a substance which the body recognises as alien).
- The key to training these children is in understanding that they are hypersensitive and easily hurt.
- I didn't mean to annoy anyone, but it occurs to me that, since I don't have advertising on this site, it doesn't really matter how many hypersensitive Americans I offend.
- First, be aware that teenagers are hypersensitive about their changing body shapes and weight - so the less you focus on this, the better.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.