- 1.1 (exactly alike) idéntico these vases are/look identical estos jarrones son/parecen idénticos identical twins gemelos (masculine plural) univitelinos [technical/técnico], gemelos (masculine plural) (Latin America/América Latina) , gemelos (masculine plural) idénticos (Spain/España) to be identical
too withsth ser* idéntico aalgoMore example sentences1.2 (same) [colloquial/familiar] mismísimo it's the identical brooch I lost last week es el mismísimo prendedor que perdí la semana pasada
More example sentences
- For the final day, Torrance has picked an outfit identical to the one he wore while sinking that putt 17 years ago.
- It was otherwise identical to the other Pizza Express restaurants in every detail.
- To the untrained ear, the Wagnerian clarinet sounds almost identical to its more modern cousin.
- The solicitor should not be exposed to two separate actions for the identical loss.
- Does a restaurant get three stars here only if the identical restaurant would get three stars in Paris?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an