Translation of identical in Spanish:
- 1.1 (exactly alike) these vases are/look identicalestos jarrones son/parecen idénticosto be identical
too withsomethingser idéntico aalgoExample sentences1.2 (same) [colloquial] it's the identical brooch I lost last week
es el mismísimo prendedor que perdí la semana pasadaExample sentences
- For the final day, Torrance has picked an outfit identical to the one he wore while sinking that putt 17 years ago.
- It was otherwise identical to the other Pizza Express restaurants in every detail.
- To the untrained ear, the Wagnerian clarinet sounds almost identical to its more modern cousin.
- The solicitor should not be exposed to two separate actions for the identical loss.
- Does a restaurant get three stars here only if the identical restaurant would get three stars in Paris?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.