- 1 (device) identificador (masculine)
- 2 (person) identificador, (masculine, feminine)More example sentences
- A verification process for release of autografts should use two unique patient identifiers to ensure that the correct procedure, site, position, and implants are used for the correct patient.
- The system gives patients a unique identifier and records details of sex, age, and each outpatient referral (including the specialty and dates of subsequent appointments).
- Think about it - the signs will probably have a unique identifier anyway, given by the roads crew to facilitate their placement.
- 3 (with organization) simpatizante (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
- In contrast, only 76 per cent of Labour "identifiers" intend to back the party, while for the Liberal Democrats the figure is 83 per cent.
- Table 6.8 also shows that high American identifiers cared more about procedural fairness than did low American identifiers.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an