Translation of ignorant in Spanish:
- 1.1 (lacking knowledge) I am very ignorant in matters of etiquetteI'm totally ignorant about politicssoy muy ignorante en cuestiones de etiquetato be ignorantno tengo ni idea or no sé nada de política
ofsomethingignorar or desconocer algoExample sentences1.2 (rude)
(British English) [colloquial]Example sentences
- The policy culture sees the community culture as uneducated, ignorant, backward and occasionally comic in its primitive beliefs.
- In that way, our people can remain ignorant, uneducated and dumb.
- The people are too blind or too uninformed or too uneducated or too ignorant or too whatever to see the threat that faces them because they refuse to take a look at it.
- Not some rude, ignorant, person who appears to have no respect for either his office or the people of Tasmania, and flouts our laws as if he is someone who is immune to them.
- I'm rude, ignorant, extremely lazy, and like to be told what to think.
- I did complain to my GP once that they were rude and ignorant and he said… ahh they have a very hard job dealing with the druggies and lower classes round here.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...