Translation of ignorant in Spanish:
- 1.1 (lacking knowledge) ignorante I am very ignorant in matters of etiquette soy muy ignorante en cuestiones de etiqueta I'm totally ignorant about politics no tengo ni idea or no sé nada de política to be ignorant
ofsth ignorar or desconocer* algoExample sentences1.2 (rude) (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], maleducado
- The policy culture sees the community culture as uneducated, ignorant, backward and occasionally comic in its primitive beliefs.
- In that way, our people can remain ignorant, uneducated and dumb.
- The people are too blind or too uninformed or too uneducated or too ignorant or too whatever to see the threat that faces them because they refuse to take a look at it.
- Not some rude, ignorant, person who appears to have no respect for either his office or the people of Tasmania, and flouts our laws as if he is someone who is immune to them.
- I'm rude, ignorant, extremely lazy, and like to be told what to think.
- I did complain to my GP once that they were rude and ignorant and he said… ahh they have a very hard job dealing with the druggies and lower classes round here.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.