Translation of illegal in Spanish:
- 1 (unlawful)(act/import/entry)I've done nothing illegal
ilegalno he hecho nada ilegal or nada (que esté) prohibidoillegal immigrant o (in American English also) alieninmigrante (masculine or feminine) ilegalillegal substancesustancia (feminine) prohibida or ilegalto make something illegalprohibir algoExample sentences
- The report also raises concerns over the efforts to tackle illegal drug use in prison.
- If it cannot protect them from drugs then it should protect them from illegal drugs and gangsters.
- English law makes illegal a contract to indemnify a person in respect of liability for fraud.
- 2(American English) (Sport)illegal procedure
antirreglamentariojugada (feminine) antirreglamentaria
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.