Translation of illicit in Spanish:
- 1 (illegal)(trading/deal)
- Drugs are illegal and illicit because they do incredible harm and no good whatsoever.
- There is a history of illicit drug use while in hospital which had some associations with the symptoms of his illness.
- Pubs, clubs and people's homes were still the most common places for bootleggers to sell illicit goods.
- 2 (frowned upon)(relationship/love affair)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.