Translation of immediately in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (at once) inmediatamente, de inmediato it's not immediately obvious no resulta obvio a primera vista 1.2 (as conjunction/como conjunción) (British English/inglés británico) en cuanto I'll send you a cheque immediately the goods arrive le mandaré un cheque en cuanto llegue la mercancía immediately I said it, I realized what I had done en cuanto lo dije, me di cuenta de lo que había hecho
- 2 2.1 (referring to time, space, rank) [before/after] inmediatamente my room is immediately above yours mi habitación está exactamente or justo encima de la tuya the person immediately above him at work su superior inmediato en el trabajo 2.2 (directly) (British English/inglés británico) directamenteExample sentences
- Anyway, the place to see and be seen at the Masters is under the big oak tree that sits immediately behind the clubhouse.
- It was hit when the car immediately behind shunted into his vehicle after it was banged from behind by a third motorist.
- He was unaware that he was upside down and thought he was in the corridor immediately behind the coal train's cab.
- I scraped once and immediately a frog sounded once from beneath the porch.
- On his return, he joined Shackleton and immediately set sail once more for the Antarctic.
- Once inside, I immediately fall in with four London guys who are also staying in our hotel.
- They are released in the area immediately affected by the subject's behaviour.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.