Translation of impute in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [formal] to impute sth
tosth/sb imputarle algo aalgo/algn [formal], atribuirle* algo aalgo/algnExample sentences
- Crucial facts are elided and fictitious positions are imputed to his opponents.
- The father's views, the article properly noted, cannot simply be imputed to the son.
- ‘When those connections are made in this campaign and are imputed to this president, it's going to be a very bad thing for the president,’ he said.
- In a nutshell, the issue was whether God's righteousness is imputed (thus the Lutherans) or imparted (thus Rome).
- Thus, in the immediate context Paul is teaching that God imputes righteousness by faith in Christ apart from works.
- The central point of God saving the ungodly is that He does so by imputing the righteousness of Christ to the one who believes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.