Translation of incidence in Spanish:
- 1 (frequency) the high/low incidence of deaths among …el alto/bajo índice de muertes entre …Example sentences
- Trees can help reduce the incidence of respiratory diseases as well as lung cancer.
- Panchayats should take the initiative to reduce the incidence of the disease at grass-root levels.
- There are different skull shapes, different frequencies of blood types, different incidences of heritable diseases.
- 2 (Physics) the angle of incidenceel ángulo de incidenciaExample sentences
- Due to the glancing incidence of the ion beam, argon is not implanted into the sample surface.
- With grazing incidence diffraction a monoclinic tilted chain lattice is found in the condensed phase.
- The optical output to which a given beam travels depends on the beam's respective direction of incidence.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.