- 1 (frequency) índice (m) the high/low incidence of deaths among … el alto/bajo índice de muertes entre …More example sentences
- Trees can help reduce the incidence of respiratory diseases as well as lung cancer.
- Panchayats should take the initiative to reduce the incidence of the disease at grass-root levels.
- There are different skull shapes, different frequencies of blood types, different incidences of heritable diseases.
- 2 [Opt] [Phys] incidencia (f) the angle of incidence el ángulo de incidenciaMore example sentences
- Due to the glancing incidence of the ion beam, argon is not implanted into the sample surface.
- With grazing incidence diffraction a monoclinic tilted chain lattice is found in the condensed phase.
- The optical output to which a given beam travels depends on the beam's respective direction of incidence.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...