- 1 (frequency) índice (m) the high/low incidence of deaths among … el alto/bajo índice de muertes entre …More example sentences
- Trees can help reduce the incidence of respiratory diseases as well as lung cancer.
- Panchayats should take the initiative to reduce the incidence of the disease at grass-root levels.
- There are different skull shapes, different frequencies of blood types, different incidences of heritable diseases.
- 2 [Opt] [Phys] incidencia (f) the angle of incidence el ángulo de incidenciaMore example sentences
- Due to the glancing incidence of the ion beam, argon is not implanted into the sample surface.
- With grazing incidence diffraction a monoclinic tilted chain lattice is found in the condensed phase.
- The optical output to which a given beam travels depends on the beam's respective direction of incidence.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.