- 1.1 [illness] incurableMore example sentences1.2 [habit] incorregible; [optimist/romantic] incorregible, empedernido, sin remedio
More example sentences
- But the claim that a product can cure an incurable disease should sound alarms.
- In this week's program we hear the personal stories of three people who have been struck down with the incurable illness Motor Neurone Disease.
- This predictability of the dying phase is not always as clear in other chronic incurable diseases.
- Hughes is well cast as the sympathetic, Candide-like Simon, an incurable optimist who talks about hopelessness without quite grasping the concept himself.
- There are signs of improvement, but only an incurable optimist would conclude that the game is in rude health.
- ‘I find most skeptics to be incurable optimists,’ Hyde continues.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.