Translation of incurable in Spanish:
- 1.1 [illness] incurableExample sentences1.2 [habit] incorregible; [optimist/romantic] incorregible, empedernido, sin remedio
- But the claim that a product can cure an incurable disease should sound alarms.
- In this week's program we hear the personal stories of three people who have been struck down with the incurable illness Motor Neurone Disease.
- This predictability of the dying phase is not always as clear in other chronic incurable diseases.
- Hughes is well cast as the sympathetic, Candide-like Simon, an incurable optimist who talks about hopelessness without quite grasping the concept himself.
- There are signs of improvement, but only an incurable optimist would conclude that the game is in rude health.
- ‘I find most skeptics to be incurable optimists,’ Hyde continues.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the