- 1.1 [illness] incurableMore example sentences1.2 [habit] incorregible; [optimist/romantic] incorregible, empedernido, sin remedio
More example sentences
- But the claim that a product can cure an incurable disease should sound alarms.
- In this week's program we hear the personal stories of three people who have been struck down with the incurable illness Motor Neurone Disease.
- This predictability of the dying phase is not always as clear in other chronic incurable diseases.
- Hughes is well cast as the sympathetic, Candide-like Simon, an incurable optimist who talks about hopelessness without quite grasping the concept himself.
- There are signs of improvement, but only an incurable optimist would conclude that the game is in rude health.
- ‘I find most skeptics to be incurable optimists,’ Hyde continues.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.