- 1.1 (obscene) [language/gesture] indecenteMore example sentences1.2 (unseemly) indecoroso
More example sentences
- Accordingly, the Act makes it an offence to display publicly any indecent matter.
- She saw a male following her performing an indecent sexual act.
- There was no other allegation of an indecent act, notwithstanding a detailed investigation.
- If any visions appeared owing to this kindly ecclesiastical intervention then they must have disappeared with indecent haste.
- I am seated with almost indecent haste and am handed a menu.
- If the visitors were a long time in making any ground, Celtic eliminated any remaining title doubts with indecent haste.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.