Translation of indecent in Spanish:
- 1.1 (obscene) [language/gesture] indecenteExample sentences1.2 (unseemly) indecoroso
- Accordingly, the Act makes it an offence to display publicly any indecent matter.
- She saw a male following her performing an indecent sexual act.
- There was no other allegation of an indecent act, notwithstanding a detailed investigation.
- If any visions appeared owing to this kindly ecclesiastical intervention then they must have disappeared with indecent haste.
- I am seated with almost indecent haste and am handed a menu.
- If the visitors were a long time in making any ground, Celtic eliminated any remaining title doubts with indecent haste.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.