- 1.1 (hesitant) indeciso, irresoluto [formal]More example sentences1.2 (inconclusive) [result/outcome] no decisivo, no concluyente
More example sentences
- He was a poor administrator, he was indecisive, and he seemed unable to make hard decisions.
- People may say you are too indecisive, but it's only because you want to do what's right.
- The Celtic manager is the first to confess he is indecisive when it comes to signings, and he has a habit of holding off until the last gasp before committing to player recruitment.
- If the result remains indecisive, the coalition still loses.
- In May 2005 a campaign that never caught fire issued, perhaps inevitably, in a curiously indecisive result.
- The Sri Lankan election held last Friday has resulted in an indecisive outcome that can only lead to further political volatility.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.