Translation of indecisive in Spanish:
- 1.1 (hesitant) indeciso, irresoluto [formal]Example sentences1.2 (inconclusive) [result/outcome] no decisivo, no concluyente
- He was a poor administrator, he was indecisive, and he seemed unable to make hard decisions.
- People may say you are too indecisive, but it's only because you want to do what's right.
- The Celtic manager is the first to confess he is indecisive when it comes to signings, and he has a habit of holding off until the last gasp before committing to player recruitment.
- If the result remains indecisive, the coalition still loses.
- In May 2005 a campaign that never caught fire issued, perhaps inevitably, in a curiously indecisive result.
- The Sri Lankan election held last Friday has resulted in an indecisive outcome that can only lead to further political volatility.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.