Translation of indelicate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (vulgar) it is indelicate to act like thatactuar así es indelicado or de mala educaciónExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (tactless)
- Which, come to think of it, raises the indelicate question.
- Forgive me for the indelicate question, whose decision was it to go with cremation?
- And, precisely because of the ignorance we are trying to remedy, there is always the possibility that the question itself will prove indelicate or otherwise an occasion for trouble.
- Those of you who are still unclear on the meaning behind the Life Lesson Of The Day are warned that the story of how I came to discover this Lesson is slightly indelicate.
- Tranmere played with a good deal more enthusiasm as the evening wore on, suggesting that Aldridge had expressed - presumably in an indelicate fashion - his sense of displeasure during the recess.
- And if you heard the folks from this feisty bit of terra firma, you'd know their accent, not to mention their vocabulary was indubitably indelicate if not incomprehensibly improper.
falto de tacto
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.