Translation of indisposition in Spanish:
noun/nombreu and c
- [formal] indisposición (feminine) [formal] a minor indisposition una ligera indisposición [formal]Example sentences
- On the night I went, its star Sheridan Smith could not go on, due to a " sudden indisposition ".
- Aides to the Prime Minister said he was suffering from a " slight indisposition ".
- Mrs. Clinton was confined to her room that morning by a slight indisposition.
- A social catastrophe would therefore pose no more than a minor indisposition for the regime.
- First, this is an application which has to overcome this Court's indisposition to revisiting discretionary decisions of trial judges.
- There's a disposition to believe any bad news, whatever the source, and an indisposition to believe the good news, no matter how reliable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.