- [formal] indisposición (f) [formal] a minor indisposition una ligera indisposición [formal]More example sentences
More example sentences
- On the night I went, its star Sheridan Smith could not go on, due to a " sudden indisposition ".
- Aides to the Prime Minister said he was suffering from a " slight indisposition ".
- Mrs. Clinton was confined to her room that morning by a slight indisposition.
- A social catastrophe would therefore pose no more than a minor indisposition for the regime.
- First, this is an application which has to overcome this Court's indisposition to revisiting discretionary decisions of trial judges.
- There's a disposition to believe any bad news, whatever the source, and an indisposition to believe the good news, no matter how reliable.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.