Translation of individualism in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- The common thread that binds Americans stems from their individualism, self-reliance, independence, courage to take risks and readiness to challenge the impossible.
- And Scandinavians are almost 100% Protestant too - which fits with a spirit of independence and individualism.
- Self-reliance and individualism can be made meaningful for all only by first reviving the power of collective action.
- Under the heading ‘liberty’ the charter states: ‘We believe in individualism more than social determinism.’
- The original Western nineteenth-century route to modernization was associated with laissez-faire capitalism, individualism, and democracy.
- One set of beliefs expresses the commitment of a democratic society to the liberal values of justice, individualism, egalitarianism and freedom of expression.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.