- 1.1 [area/town] industrial; [production/development/capacity] industrial; [architecture/design/engineering] industrial; [espionage] industrial industrial waste residuos (mpl) industrialesMore example sentences1.2 [alcohol] industrial; [diamond] natural, industrial
More example sentences1.3 [Lab Rel] industrial accident accidente (m) laboral or de trabajo industrial dispute conflicto (m) laboral industrial injury lesión (f) laboral industrial psychologist psicólogo, -ga (m,f) industrial industrial rehabilitation rehabilitación (f) industrial industrial union sindicato (m) industrial industrial unrest agitación (f) entre los trabajadores
- Accordingly in 1939 only the more developed industrial nations could hope to exercise any significant degree of air power.
- He spoke after the conclusion of the annual meeting of the Group of 20 industrial and developing nations near Beijing yesterday.
- The death penalty has long isolated the United States among Western industrial nations.
More example sentences
- Campus also distributes heating oil and industrial fuel.
- In practice, these industrial laws are systematically designed to increase the atomisation - and thereby reduce the power - of working people.
- The Government has been arguing that it is this measure that will be the ultimate safeguard for citizens involved in peaceful protests and industrial strikes.
- There is talk of how Bilbao, a small industrial town on the North coast of Spain, through its Guggenheim Museum.
- A disused coal mine shaft was used for decades to dump hundreds of tons of industrial waste.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.