- 1.1 [area/town] industrial; [production/development/capacity] industrial; [architecture/design/engineering] industrial; [espionage] industrial industrial waste residuos (mpl) industrialesMore example sentences1.2 [alcohol] industrial; [diamond] natural, industrial
More example sentences1.3 [Lab Rel] industrial accident accidente (m) laboral or de trabajo industrial dispute conflicto (m) laboral industrial injury lesión (f) laboral industrial psychologist psicólogo, -ga (m,f) industrial industrial rehabilitation rehabilitación (f) industrial industrial union sindicato (m) industrial industrial unrest agitación (f) entre los trabajadores
- Accordingly in 1939 only the more developed industrial nations could hope to exercise any significant degree of air power.
- He spoke after the conclusion of the annual meeting of the Group of 20 industrial and developing nations near Beijing yesterday.
- The death penalty has long isolated the United States among Western industrial nations.
More example sentences
- Campus also distributes heating oil and industrial fuel.
- In practice, these industrial laws are systematically designed to increase the atomisation - and thereby reduce the power - of working people.
- The Government has been arguing that it is this measure that will be the ultimate safeguard for citizens involved in peaceful protests and industrial strikes.
- There is talk of how Bilbao, a small industrial town on the North coast of Spain, through its Guggenheim Museum.
- A disused coal mine shaft was used for decades to dump hundreds of tons of industrial waste.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.