- 1.1 [Med] [disease] infeccioso, contagioso is she still infectious? ¿aún es contagioso lo que tiene?More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 [laughter/gaiety/enthusiasm] contagioso; [rhythm] pegadizo, pegajoso (AmL exc RPl)
- However, conjunctivitis caused by the common cold is very infectious and can spread rapidly between people.
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome is highly infectious and potentially lethal.
- Glandular fever is an infectious illness that causes swelling of the lymph nodes.
More example sentences
- Dutch botanist Martinus Bijerinck called this infectious fluid contagium vivum fluidum.
- She was misdiagnosed with gastro-enteritis, and transferred to Castle Hill because it was felt she was infectious.
- By the way, colds spread through touching infectious surfaces or inhaling viruses.
- The problem is once you fall for the guy with the infectious laugh or the girl that takes your breath away, you have to get them to notice you.
- He had a wonderful sense of humour and an infectious, hearty laugh.
- It does make you an energetic person, and one who has an infectious and personable manner.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.