Translation of infiltrate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (penetrate)(group/territory)the intelligence service had been infiltrated by political extremistsinfiltrarse enun grupo de extremistas se había infiltrado en el servicio de inteligenciaExample sentences1.2 (insert)to infiltrate somebody (
- This is why I sometimes think we should infiltrate the Countryside Alliance - we'd get more cameras pointed at us then…
- Now that we have a common picture of the communications architecture, we must discuss using information to successfully infiltrate an enemy's position.
- He said intelligence agents and police informers had infiltrated villages in the area and worked as drivers, masons and hawkers for months to gather information about Veerappan and his men who were suspected to be hiding nearby.
intosomething)they had infiltrated agents into our organizationsus agentes se habían infiltrado en nuestra organizaciónExample sentences
- It reads like a blog, but you only have to look at a couple of the images to know this is a commercially popular side of US culture and quickly infiltrating ours.
- Postmodernists claim that science, no less than religion and literature and philosophy, is infiltrated with culture.
- The ensuing Meiji policy of modernization allowed Western ideas, institutions, and culture to infiltrate Japan.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the