Translation of infinite in Spanish:
- 1.1 (limitless)Example sentences1.2 (great, extreme)
(patience/sadness)she took infinite pains over the mealpuso el mayor de los esmeros en preparar la comidaExample sentences
- Since one can't draw a space/object of infinite size then one does the best to represent it.
- We live on a tiny planet in a corner of a vast galaxy starred about with infinite space.
- Since there's not an infinite amount of money, we have to choose.
- Trust me, an infinite amount of people ask me what camera I use, and the advertising is surely worth more money than a measly 300 bucks or so.
- Given the infinite amount of stuff out there it's pointless to pretend that you can experience it all, but I think it's wrong to not be bothered and just ignore it all.
- Now, being able to look at my toes while standing upright will have absolutely no use of course, but it will give me an infinite amount of satisfaction.
- the infiniteExample sentences
- At the same time, there was an exhilarating account of the infinite in Georg Cantor's set theory.
- He discusses the infinite, distinguishing between the potentially infinite and the actual infinite.
- It is more complicated than the other axioms, and involves the infinite in a fundamental way.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.