Translation of infinite in Spanish:
- 1.1 (limitless) infinitoExample sentences1.2 (great, extreme) [patience/sadness] infinito she took infinite pains over the meal puso el mayor de los esmeros en preparar la comida
- Since one can't draw a space/object of infinite size then one does the best to represent it.
- We live on a tiny planet in a corner of a vast galaxy starred about with infinite space.
- Since there's not an infinite amount of money, we have to choose.
- Trust me, an infinite amount of people ask me what camera I use, and the advertising is surely worth more money than a measly 300 bucks or so.
- Given the infinite amount of stuff out there it's pointless to pretend that you can experience it all, but I think it's wrong to not be bothered and just ignore it all.
- Now, being able to look at my toes while standing upright will have absolutely no use of course, but it will give me an infinite amount of satisfaction.
- the infinite el infinito
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the