Translation of infinite in Spanish:
- 1.1 (limitless)Example sentences1.2 (great, extreme)
(patience/sadness)she took infinite pains over the meal
- Since one can't draw a space/object of infinite size then one does the best to represent it.
- We live on a tiny planet in a corner of a vast galaxy starred about with infinite space.
- Since there's not an infinite amount of money, we have to choose.
infinitopuso el mayor de los esmeros en preparar la comidaExample sentences
- Trust me, an infinite amount of people ask me what camera I use, and the advertising is surely worth more money than a measly 300 bucks or so.
- Given the infinite amount of stuff out there it's pointless to pretend that you can experience it all, but I think it's wrong to not be bothered and just ignore it all.
- Now, being able to look at my toes while standing upright will have absolutely no use of course, but it will give me an infinite amount of satisfaction.
- the infiniteExample sentences
- At the same time, there was an exhilarating account of the infinite in Georg Cantor's set theory.
- He discusses the infinite, distinguishing between the potentially infinite and the actual infinite.
- It is more complicated than the other axioms, and involves the infinite in a fundamental way.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.