- 1.1 (limitless) infinitoMore example sentences1.2 (great, extreme) [patience/sadness] infinito she took infinite pains over the meal puso el mayor de los esmeros en preparar la comida
More example sentences
- Since one can't draw a space/object of infinite size then one does the best to represent it.
- We live on a tiny planet in a corner of a vast galaxy starred about with infinite space.
- Since there's not an infinite amount of money, we have to choose.
- Trust me, an infinite amount of people ask me what camera I use, and the advertising is surely worth more money than a measly 300 bucks or so.
- Given the infinite amount of stuff out there it's pointless to pretend that you can experience it all, but I think it's wrong to not be bothered and just ignore it all.
- Now, being able to look at my toes while standing upright will have absolutely no use of course, but it will give me an infinite amount of satisfaction.
- the infinite el infinito
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Do you know what 'arpilleras' are? They are pieces of appliquéd textile folk art, common in South America. Doll characters and animals create a three-dimensional effect representing scenes from daily life.