Translation of informed in Spanish:
- [observer/source/critic] bien informado; [criticism/approach] bien fundado informed opinion has it that … los entendidos opinan que … it's an informed guess se trata de una conjetura hecha sobre cierta base or con cierto fundamentoExample sentences
- This inverts the philosophy of education: the imparting of knowledge by the informed to the uninformed.
- I do not consider either that the Inspector's reasoning can be supplemented by the knowledge available to the informed reader.
- We continue to attract an informed and relatively affluent readership, with 83% of readers in the top three socio-economic brackets.
- There needs to be an informed debate on the subject.
- I was growing vegetables in Samoa at the time, and so I am really unable to express in any way an informed view on the subject, Peter.
- This might or might not be a good idea; I don't know enough about the subject to have an informed opinion.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.