Translation of informed in Spanish:
- (observer/source/critic)bien informado(criticism/approach)informed opinion has it that …bien fundadoit's an informed guesslos entendidos opinan que …se trata de una conjetura hecha sobre cierta base or con cierto fundamentoExample sentences
- This inverts the philosophy of education: the imparting of knowledge by the informed to the uninformed.
- I do not consider either that the Inspector's reasoning can be supplemented by the knowledge available to the informed reader.
- We continue to attract an informed and relatively affluent readership, with 83% of readers in the top three socio-economic brackets.
- There needs to be an informed debate on the subject.
- I was growing vegetables in Samoa at the time, and so I am really unable to express in any way an informed view on the subject, Peter.
- This might or might not be a good idea; I don't know enough about the subject to have an informed opinion.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.