Translation of infuse in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Cookery)(tea/herb)1.2 (instill) [literary]to infuse somebody
hacer una infusión de
withsomethingto infuse something intosomebodyinfundirle algoshe infused them with new hope, she infused new hope into them aalguienles infundió nuevas esperanzas
renovó sus esperanzasExample sentences
- At the end of the day, if you can infuse a healthy dose of communication, professionalism, and respect into your recruitment and retention efforts, your job will be all the more rewarding.
- There is an urgent need for infusing huge amounts of capital in these sectors.
- Presiding over these public and private documents is the ghost of Luther, and the religious fatalism and negativity that infused every dimension of Strehlow's life.
- (Cookery)let the tea bag infuse for three minutesdeje la bolsita de té en infusión durante tres minutosExample sentences
- To make your chamomile tea, unless otherwise directed on the packet, brew as you would conventional tea, infusing herbal tea bags for three minutes or steeping the dried or fresh herbs in a teapot.
- Its juice is more water and detergent the herb more astringent, only the dried herb should be infused in wine or ale.
- Instead of passionfruit flavouring, you could infuse the cream with either a fresh vanilla pod or some star anise pods.
- Heat the cream, and let the tea infuse in it for five minutes.
- Add the orange peel (not too much pith) and allow the orange flavour to infuse for several minutes
- Then turn off the heat, leave the syrup mixture to infuse for a further five minutes or so, then strain it through a sieve and leave to cool.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.