Translation of infusion in Spanish:
nouncountable and uncountable
- 1 (extract)(drink) infusión (feminine)
agua (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) (Central America) (Andes)
té (masculine) de yuyos (Peru) (Río de la Plata)Example sentences
- Whether drinks have infusions, fresh fruit or vegetable garnishes, or muddled fruit - fresh, sparkling, simple and less sweet are the buzz words this spring.
- Poach salmon in an infusion of green tea and ginger.
- A strong infusion of the tea with brewer's yeast treats delayed menses.
- 2 (of money, new life)Example sentences
- The infusion of supernatural elements into human societies is itself a natural phenomenon that has a naturalistic origin and history.
- Where's your next talent infusion coming from?
- This rebuilding job will need at least one more season of talent infusion to contend for the playoffs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.