- 1 (extract) infusión (f); (drink) infusión (f), tisana (f), agua (f‡) (AmC, Andes) , té (m) de yuyos (Per, RPl)More example sentences
- Whether drinks have infusions, fresh fruit or vegetable garnishes, or muddled fruit - fresh, sparkling, simple and less sweet are the buzz words this spring.
- Poach salmon in an infusion of green tea and ginger.
- A strong infusion of the tea with brewer's yeast treats delayed menses.
- 2 (of money, new life) inyección (f)More example sentences
- The infusion of supernatural elements into human societies is itself a natural phenomenon that has a naturalistic origin and history.
- Where's your next talent infusion coming from?
- This rebuilding job will need at least one more season of talent infusion to contend for the playoffs.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...