ncountable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable
- 1 (extract) infusión (f); (drink) infusión (f), tisana (f), agua (f‡) (Central America, Andes/América Central, Andes) , té (masculine) de yuyos (Peru, River Plate area/Perú, Río de la Plata)More example sentences
- Whether drinks have infusions, fresh fruit or vegetable garnishes, or muddled fruit - fresh, sparkling, simple and less sweet are the buzz words this spring.
- Poach salmon in an infusion of green tea and ginger.
- A strong infusion of the tea with brewer's yeast treats delayed menses.
- 2 (of money, new life) inyección (feminine)More example sentences
- The infusion of supernatural elements into human societies is itself a natural phenomenon that has a naturalistic origin and history.
- Where's your next talent infusion coming from?
- This rebuilding job will need at least one more season of talent infusion to contend for the playoffs.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...