Translation of injection in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable or uncountable (Medicine) to give somebody an injectionshe had an injection of insulinponerle or darle una inyección a alguienle pusieron or le dieron una inyección de insulinaExample sentences1.2 uncountable
also: fuel injection1.3 countable (of capital, energy)inyección (feminine) de combustibleExample sentences
- There is no proven benefit to topical ointments, suppositories, or injections of local anesthetic.
- The area is numbed with an injection of local anesthetic.
- It also highlighted excessive use of injections and blood transfusions without proper sterilisation.
- Usually they are given by intravenous injection, by infusion pump into a vein or orally.
- EDITOR We have three comments about Pickup et al's meta-analysis comparing insulin infusion with injection, which may cast a different light on their main conclusion.
- Samples were introduced by gravity injection from 20 cm height for 20 s.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.