- 1.1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable [Medicine/Medicina] inyección (feminine) to give sb an injection ponerle* or darle* una inyección a algn she had an injection of insulin le pusieron or le dieron una inyección de insulinaMore example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable
(fuel injection)inyección (feminine) de combustible 1.3 countable/numerable (of capital, energy) inyección (feminine)More example sentences
- There is no proven benefit to topical ointments, suppositories, or injections of local anesthetic.
- The area is numbed with an injection of local anesthetic.
- It also highlighted excessive use of injections and blood transfusions without proper sterilisation.
- Usually they are given by intravenous injection, by infusion pump into a vein or orally.
- EDITOR We have three comments about Pickup et al's meta-analysis comparing insulin infusion with injection, which may cast a different light on their main conclusion.
- Samples were introduced by gravity injection from 20 cm height for 20 s.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.