- 1.1 u c (act) introducción (f), inserción (f)More example sentences1.2 c (of advertisement) inserción (f)
More example sentences
- Just prior to insertion of the IV line, the dressing and cream should be removed.
- They used invasive methods of blood pressure recording, possibly insertion of an arterial line.
- Hello, strange indentation in shin identical to the little depressions alien abductees believe are the points of insertion for their implants.
- There were 392 insertions in over 450 newspapers.
- It has tactically placed more than 150 advertising insertions from January to June promoting the strapline, ‘Connects you to the world’.
- In addition to cross-channel promotions, ad insertions and mailings will be utilized to lure potential customers.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.