Translation of insipid in Spanish:
- [food/drink] insípido, insulso, desabrido, soso [colloquial/familiar]; [person/film/novel] insulso, soso [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- We settled for lager - and got the most insipid, tasteless liquid I've swallowed in a long time.
- There were indeed big chunks of chocolate, but the ice-cream itself was insipid and flavourless.
- Before they are thoroughly matured, moreover, they are apt to be insipid in flavour, and to cause dyspepsia and other forms of intestinal disturbance.
- I'm not interested in stupid, insipid men who flower me with ridiculous comments in the hope that I'll fall madly in love with them.
- By the way, incongruity is the middle name of this insipid film with characters too many and too sketchy and actors short of work or talent, or both.
- But most agreed that many of the items were neither insipid nor shallow.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.