- 1 1.1 u (for artistic creation) inspiración (f) source of inspiration fuente (f) de inspiración my inspiration is drawn mostly from the classics me inspiro sobre todo en los autores clásicosMore example sentences1.2 (encouragement, example) (no pl) her bravery was a constant inspiration to her family su valor fue una constante fuente de inspiración para su familia he was the inspiration behind her success fue el inspirador de su éxito his hard work is an inspiration to us su tesón nos sirve de estímulo 1.3 c (wonderful idea) idea (f) genial, inspiración (f) I've just had an inspiration! ¡se me acaba de ocurrir una idea genial!
More example sentences
- He kicked 21 points and, more importantly, provided the creative inspiration that led directly to at least two of the Aussies' tries.
- They also looked at stories by popular authors like Roald Dahl for a flash of creative inspiration.
- Hence the emphasis on communication in her books, and the emphasis on artistic inspiration as a flash of objective vision.
- All of which will remind you that moments of revelation, like sudden inspirations, should always be handled quite gingerly.
- You watch the show, you leave with a thought, a concept, an idea, an inspiration, something like that.
- All of a sudden inspiration struck - I would call it Jabba.
- 2 u [Physiol] inspiración (f), aspiración (f)More example sentences
- It is easiest to hear breath sounds during inspiration and expiratory sounds are less well heard.
- Apnea duration was defined as the time between the end of inspiration of the breath preceding a central apnea and the onset of inspiration of the breath terminating the apnea.
- The process of taking air into the lungs is called inspiration, or inhalation, and the process of breathing it out is called expiration, or exhalation.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...