Translation of instrumentation in Spanish:
- 1 [Music/Música] instrumentación (feminine)Example sentences
- In Corelli's concerti grossi the trio-sonata instrumentation of two violins and continuo was used for the concertino sections, contrasting with the full string ensemble.
- Cadenza's music and instrumentation of mandolin, Irish harp and guitar is based on an Irish Traditional sound, however the addition of cello and violin give it a classical flavour.
- The quartet instrumentation runs to the unusual: flute, cello, harp, and tam-tam (a large gong).
- The orchestra sounds fired-up, Verdi's instrumentation is revealed in all its glory and the performance speaks with a common tongue.
- As both musician and composer, Mitchell is always the scientist, tirelessly experimenting with musical forms, textures and instrumentation.
- Wainwright experiments with song structure and instrumentation, dabbling in swaying pop songs, waltzes and layers of horns and strings, giving the album an old world feel that moves from the whimsical to the melodramatic.
- 2 [Aviation/Aviación] [Nautical/Náutica] instrumentos (masculine plural)Example sentences
- Seats, controls and instrumentation are all new and there's a new steering wheel with remote controls for the radio.
- Sensors, instrumentation, and mediated monitoring systems of all kinds are the next aesthetic frontier.
- Plus, we provide the control and safety systems and instrumentation used to measure the oil flow.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the