- 1 [Music/Música] instrumentación (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- In Corelli's concerti grossi the trio-sonata instrumentation of two violins and continuo was used for the concertino sections, contrasting with the full string ensemble.
- Cadenza's music and instrumentation of mandolin, Irish harp and guitar is based on an Irish Traditional sound, however the addition of cello and violin give it a classical flavour.
- The quartet instrumentation runs to the unusual: flute, cello, harp, and tam-tam (a large gong).
- The orchestra sounds fired-up, Verdi's instrumentation is revealed in all its glory and the performance speaks with a common tongue.
- As both musician and composer, Mitchell is always the scientist, tirelessly experimenting with musical forms, textures and instrumentation.
- Wainwright experiments with song structure and instrumentation, dabbling in swaying pop songs, waltzes and layers of horns and strings, giving the album an old world feel that moves from the whimsical to the melodramatic.
- 2 [Aviation/Aviación] [Nautical/Náutica] instrumentos (masculine plural)More example sentences
- Seats, controls and instrumentation are all new and there's a new steering wheel with remote controls for the radio.
- Sensors, instrumentation, and mediated monitoring systems of all kinds are the next aesthetic frontier.
- Plus, we provide the control and safety systems and instrumentation used to measure the oil flow.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.