- 1 1.1 (incorporation) integration
ino intosth integración (feminine) enalgoMore example sentences1.2 (unification) unificación (feminine) 1.3 (desegregation) integración (feminine)
More example sentences
- Economists are not used to analysing the process of European monetary integration in political terms.
- So, something had to be done to give the process of political integration a shot in the arm.
- The European constitution was to be the pinnacle of this process, consolidating economic integration and crowning it with political integration.
- It is safe to say that our society has benefited from the acceptance and integration of groups which previously suffered from discrimination.
- In contrast, items on old-fashioned racism ask about open opposition to fair housing laws, integration, intermarriage, and having a black neighbor.
- We have some concerns about the school, particularly as regards the absence of a head teacher until August and concrete programmes for integration with a wider peer group.
- 2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] integración (feminine)More example sentences
- He also worked on asymptotic analysis, fractional integration and singular partial differential equations.
- These papers, which appeared in 1858, are on numerical analysis, in particular numerical integration.
- A simple example of numerical integration is estimating the area of a geometric figure by randomly throwing darts at it and counting the hits and misses.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.