Translation of integration in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (incorporation) integration
ino intosth integración (feminine) enalgoExample sentences1.2 (unification) unificación (feminine) 1.3 (desegregation) integración (feminine)
- Economists are not used to analysing the process of European monetary integration in political terms.
- So, something had to be done to give the process of political integration a shot in the arm.
- The European constitution was to be the pinnacle of this process, consolidating economic integration and crowning it with political integration.
- It is safe to say that our society has benefited from the acceptance and integration of groups which previously suffered from discrimination.
- In contrast, items on old-fashioned racism ask about open opposition to fair housing laws, integration, intermarriage, and having a black neighbor.
- We have some concerns about the school, particularly as regards the absence of a head teacher until August and concrete programmes for integration with a wider peer group.
- 2 [Mathematics/Matemáticas] integración (feminine)Example sentences
- He also worked on asymptotic analysis, fractional integration and singular partial differential equations.
- These papers, which appeared in 1858, are on numerical analysis, in particular numerical integration.
- A simple example of numerical integration is estimating the area of a geometric figure by randomly throwing darts at it and counting the hits and misses.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.