- 1 1.1 (clever) [child/dog/suggestion] inteligente the intelligent thing to do would be to wait lo inteligente sería esperar make an intelligent guess piensa un poco y trata de adivinar 1.2 (with mental faculties) [being/life-form] inteligenteMore example sentences
- He said that the media knew about the uniform floor rates and the increase in taxes was an intelligent guess.
- Backs can make intelligent guesses at what needs to be done; forwards just know it.
- Tina appears shy at first, but underneath that is a very hardworking, intelligent girl.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] [copier/terminal] inteligenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Yet when it comes to our homes the future has already happened and intelligent houses have become a reality.
- So if you're the intelligent user of these super intelligent gadgets, you can rest easy.
- The show, and it is a show, features intelligent lighting and a state of the art sound system.
- So the approach adopts object-based storage, or intelligent disk drives.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.