- 1 1.1 (clever) [child/dog/suggestion] inteligente the intelligent thing to do would be to wait lo inteligente sería esperar make an intelligent guess piensa un poco y trata de adivinar 1.2 (with mental faculties) [being/life-form] inteligenteMore example sentences
- He said that the media knew about the uniform floor rates and the increase in taxes was an intelligent guess.
- Backs can make intelligent guesses at what needs to be done; forwards just know it.
- Tina appears shy at first, but underneath that is a very hardworking, intelligent girl.
- 2 [Comput] [copier/terminal] inteligenteMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Yet when it comes to our homes the future has already happened and intelligent houses have become a reality.
- So if you're the intelligent user of these super intelligent gadgets, you can rest easy.
- The show, and it is a show, features intelligent lighting and a state of the art sound system.
- So the approach adopts object-based storage, or intelligent disk drives.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.