Translation of intelligent in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (clever)(child/dog/suggestion)the intelligent thing to do would be to wait
inteligentelo inteligente sería esperarmake an intelligent guesspiensa un poco y trata de adivinar1.2 (with mental faculties)(being/life-form)
- He said that the media knew about the uniform floor rates and the increase in taxes was an intelligent guess.
- Backs can make intelligent guesses at what needs to be done; forwards just know it.
- Tina appears shy at first, but underneath that is a very hardworking, intelligent girl.
- 2 (Computing)(copier/terminal)
- Yet when it comes to our homes the future has already happened and intelligent houses have become a reality.
- So if you're the intelligent user of these super intelligent gadgets, you can rest easy.
- The show, and it is a show, features intelligent lighting and a state of the art sound system.
- So the approach adopts object-based storage, or intelligent disk drives.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.