Translation of interference in Spanish:
- 1.1 (interfering) intromisión (feminine), injerencia (feminine) the noise was a considerable interference el ruido era una molestia considerableExample sentences1.2 [Physics/Física] [Radio] [Telecom] interferencia (feminine)
- Because of these findings we decided to design an assessment without possible interferences between the cognitive and metacognitive processes.
- He predicted: ‘Over the years, unique professional traditions and qualities come into being, which will give judges the strength and the power to ward off outside interferences.’
- Largely they are smart, know what they are doing, and can surely handle their lives independently and successfully without such interferences at least.
Example sentences1.3 [Sport/Deporte] interferencia (feminine)
- Atomic beams can act like light waves and exhibit all of the classic wave effects, like interference and refraction.
- In this case, the destructive interference occurs for waves traveling in most directions, but not for those ultimately heading toward the focal point.
- On the detecting screen we see a picture identical to one which is obtained from interference of waves.
Example sentences1.4 [Linguistics/Lingüística] interferencia (feminine)
- This makes wireless networks more immune to interference from other radio signals than if they transmitted on a single frequency.
- Every time you start your car ignition it causes interference to the radio band - so it's a very confusing technical issue.
- The said equipment must not cause interference to others.
- The GAA has allowed physical interference off the ball as part of the game.
- The NHL should be applauded for yet another crackdown on obstruction and interference, which have damaged the entertainment value of the game severely.
- Obstruction and interference continue to infest the expansion-crazed NHL, but Roberts, Corson and Tucker can muck it up.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...