Translation of internal in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (in physical object) [wall/structure] interno; [organ/injuries/examination] interno not for internal use para uso externoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (mental) interno
- The ratio of the balloon external diameter to vessel wall internal diameter was 1.5-1.6.
- Macerata was built on a hill with fortress-like walls and internal streets as confusing as a labyrinth, and today it still has many of those outer walls intact.
- The external and internal dividing walls were the only substantial structural elements remaining in the fire-damaged section of the building.
- However, patients who have major duct injury may require internal drainage or pancreatic resection.
- This allows exposure of the entire length of the superior compartment of the internal auditory canal without injury to the cochlear and vestibular labyrinth.
- These responses can occur when materials containing latex come into contact with the skin, mucous membranes, or internal tissues.
- The source of ideas is experience, the observation of external objects or of the internal operations of the mind, i.e. sensation or reflection.
- Overclocking my brain, so that a mass of thoughts could present themselves on the internal television where my mind decides what to do.
- Keep in mind that standards are internal; they are not something that you can or should push on to someone else.
- 2 2.1 (within organization) [document/mail/dispute/inquiry] interno internal audit auditoría (feminine) interna internal examiner examinador interno, examinadora interna (masculine, feminine) 2.2 (within country) [affairs/trade] internoExample sentences2.3 [Literat] interno, intrínseco
- Decolonization was nearly complete so most insurgencies were internal struggles rather than wars of national liberation.
- In a sense, the European Union has no internal policies.
- Interference in the internal affairs of these nations now extends to demands of educational reform, and insistence on ‘democratisation’.
- The report revealed cases of bullying and intimidation of members, who also felt they could achieve little remedy through the existing internal complaints system.
- One of the more intractable outsourcing relationships is when one organization manages another's internal systems.
- One suggestion already implemented was adding a subject line to the organization's internal messaging system.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.