- 1 1.1 (in physical object) [wall/structure] interno; [organ/injuries/examination] interno not for internal use para uso externoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (mental) interno
- The ratio of the balloon external diameter to vessel wall internal diameter was 1.5-1.6.
- Macerata was built on a hill with fortress-like walls and internal streets as confusing as a labyrinth, and today it still has many of those outer walls intact.
- The external and internal dividing walls were the only substantial structural elements remaining in the fire-damaged section of the building.
More example sentences
- However, patients who have major duct injury may require internal drainage or pancreatic resection.
- This allows exposure of the entire length of the superior compartment of the internal auditory canal without injury to the cochlear and vestibular labyrinth.
- These responses can occur when materials containing latex come into contact with the skin, mucous membranes, or internal tissues.
- The source of ideas is experience, the observation of external objects or of the internal operations of the mind, i.e. sensation or reflection.
- Overclocking my brain, so that a mass of thoughts could present themselves on the internal television where my mind decides what to do.
- Keep in mind that standards are internal; they are not something that you can or should push on to someone else.
- 2 2.1 (within organization) [document/mail/dispute/inquiry] interno internal audit auditoría (feminine) interna internal examiner examinador interno, examinadora interna (masculine, feminine) 2.2 (within country) [affairs/trade] internoMore example sentences2.3 [Literat] interno, intrínseco
More example sentences
- Decolonization was nearly complete so most insurgencies were internal struggles rather than wars of national liberation.
- In a sense, the European Union has no internal policies.
- Interference in the internal affairs of these nations now extends to demands of educational reform, and insistence on ‘democratisation’.
- The report revealed cases of bullying and intimidation of members, who also felt they could achieve little remedy through the existing internal complaints system.
- One of the more intractable outsourcing relationships is when one organization manages another's internal systems.
- One suggestion already implemented was adding a subject line to the organization's internal messaging system.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.