Translation of interrogate in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1 (question) [criminal/suspect/spy] interrogar*, someter a un interrogatorio
- 2 [Computing/Informática] [Telecom] [computer/database] interrogar* aExample sentences
- There are now increasing numbers of projects which aim systematically to sequence insertion sites, so that mutant isolation will simply involve interrogating databases and then requesting seed.
- The first hits obtained with the E. coli queries were used in turn to interrogate the databases.
- BGT opted to build a web-based system that would allow customers to interrogate the data held in its databases and pull down the information relevant to them on an ‘as-needed’ basis.
- Every child could have embedded location detectors and many houses could have electronics for interrogating such detectors.
- When the device was interrogated, no evidence was found that a shock had been delivered.
- In such electrically passive topologies, the lasers and receivers are located remotely from the sensor arrays and interrogate the sensors via fiber-optic links.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.