- 1.1 (prefatory, opening) [notes/remarks/clarifications] preliminar; [lecture/chapter] de introducción [offer/discount] [Business/Comercio] de lanzamientoMore example sentences
More example sentences1.2 (elementary) [course/lesson] de introducción, de iniciación
- It's easy enough, it's a basic introductory essay to the topic so the tutor can assess our skills.
- Biotechnology education could begin at the university level with a basic introductory course.
- This introductory course will explore many of the topics that were touched on above.
- If there's no introductory offer for new purchases then don't use the card to buy things.
- The high rate is not intended as an introductory offer, according to the company, and it says the rate is made possible by a low cost base.
- Are customers still benefiting from that special introductory rate on purchases?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.