Translation of introductory in Spanish:
- 1.1 (prefatory, opening) [notes/remarks/clarifications] preliminar; [lecture/chapter] de introducción [offer/discount] [Business/Comercio] de lanzamientoExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (elementary) [course/lesson] de introducción, de iniciación
- It's easy enough, it's a basic introductory essay to the topic so the tutor can assess our skills.
- Biotechnology education could begin at the university level with a basic introductory course.
- This introductory course will explore many of the topics that were touched on above.
- If there's no introductory offer for new purchases then don't use the card to buy things.
- The high rate is not intended as an introductory offer, according to the company, and it says the rate is made possible by a low cost base.
- Are customers still benefiting from that special introductory rate on purchases?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...