- 1 (of conclusion, will, contract) invalidez (f), falta (f) de validezMore example sentences
- To cite the fact that expected grades correlate with ratings as evidence of invalidity is an example of the common error of confusing within-class variance and between-class variance.
- I concede, thanks to several readers, the statistical invalidity of my original comparison, given the disparity in numbers between Chrisitians and Jews.].
- On balance, it seems to me that the fact that a theory may be spread but has been roundly rejected is much stronger evidence of the theory's invalidity than is the legal judgment that the theory may not be spread.
- 2 (disablement, illness) discapacidad (f), invalidez (f) [puede resultar ofensivo] (before n) Invalidity Benefit (BrE) prestaciones (fpl) por invalidez or discapacidad invalidity pension pensión (f) de invalidez or por discapacidadMore example sentences
- Both disorders were a major cause of invalidity from the forces.
- Only by building confidence slowly is it possible to prevent the development of invalidity.
- The five categories of risk are sickness, invalidity, old age, accidents at work and occupational diseases, and finally unemployment.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.