Translation of inventive in Spanish:
- 1.1 (original) ingenioso, lleno de inventiva she is very inventive o has an inventive mind tiene mucha inventiva or imaginación you'll have to be inventive tendrás que usar tu inventiva or imaginaciónExample sentences1.2 (relating to invention) [formal] (before noun/delante del nombre) inventive skills/faculties inventiva (feminine)
- Those scissors remind me of the creative inventive and resourceful things my mother did.
- Liam is a bright and talented lad, and he and his friends already run inventive scams to get money.
- The company has a reputation for inventive adaptations, ingenious design and musical innovation.
- Even as the game slid away from Hibs in the second half, they were inventive enough to create two clear scoring opportunities.
- Stone uses his gifts as a scenarist to create a unique, inventive uplifting story.
- Their mistake was in putting too much faith in the law and too little in their own ability to be inventive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.