Translation of inventive in Spanish:
- 1.1 (original)she is very inventive o has an inventive mindlleno de inventivayou'll have to be inventivetiene mucha inventiva or imaginacióntendrás que usar tu inventiva or imaginaciónExample sentences1.2 (relating to invention) [formal] (before noun) inventive skills/faculties
- Those scissors remind me of the creative inventive and resourceful things my mother did.
- Liam is a bright and talented lad, and he and his friends already run inventive scams to get money.
- The company has a reputation for inventive adaptations, ingenious design and musical innovation.
- Even as the game slid away from Hibs in the second half, they were inventive enough to create two clear scoring opportunities.
- Stone uses his gifts as a scenarist to create a unique, inventive uplifting story.
- Their mistake was in putting too much faith in the law and too little in their own ability to be inventive.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.