- 1.1 (original) ingenioso, lleno de inventiva she is very inventive o has an inventive mind tiene mucha inventiva or imaginación you'll have to be inventive tendrás que usar tu inventiva or imaginaciónMore example sentences1.2 (relating to invention) [formal] (before noun/delante del nombre) inventive skills/faculties inventiva (feminine)
More example sentences
- Those scissors remind me of the creative inventive and resourceful things my mother did.
- Liam is a bright and talented lad, and he and his friends already run inventive scams to get money.
- The company has a reputation for inventive adaptations, ingenious design and musical innovation.
- Even as the game slid away from Hibs in the second half, they were inventive enough to create two clear scoring opportunities.
- Stone uses his gifts as a scenarist to create a unique, inventive uplifting story.
- Their mistake was in putting too much faith in the law and too little in their own ability to be inventive.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.