Translation of inventory in Spanish:
noun plural inventories
- (Business) 1.1 countable (list) to draw up an inventory of somethinghacer (un) inventario de algoExample sentences1.2 uncountable (stocktaking) closed for inventory (US) 1.3 countable (stock)
existencias (feminine plural)
- About 6 per cent of the slaves listed as sick in inventories of sugar properties suffered from cansaço or exhaustion.
- Intranets tie machines together, network storage provides repositories for data and information, and system inventories and file indexes list available resources.
- Such pieces are sometimes tantalisingly listed in inventories, but specific descriptive information about their precise shape, size, decoration, and origins is rarely provided.
stock (masculine)(before noun) (control)
de existenciasExample sentences
- Burned in recent years by huge unsold inventories of movie merchandise and fearful of the slowing economy, everyone from toymakers and retailers to moviemakers has cut back.
- At the same time, we've also observed an increase in both the quality and quantity of the inventory of regional sound rental companies.
- Even as retailers and wholesale distributors built up inventories, factory stockpiles so far this year are down at a 4.4% annual rate.
transitive verb inventories, inventorying, inventoried
- hacer (un) inventario de
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.