Translation of invisible in Spanish:
- 1 (unseen) it's invisible to the naked eyees invisible a simple vistafrom the road the church is invisibledesde la carretera no se ve la iglesiaI felt as though I were invisibleera como si no estuviera ahí or como si no existierainvisible thread/mendinghilo (masculine) invisible
zurcido (masculine) invisibleExample sentences
- It is much easier and can be highly profitable to transmit invisible commodities.
- Overseas construction is a critical source of foreign currency and invisible export earnings.
- Pragmatically it was also an attempt to assure the retention of London as a key international financial centre, with consequent invisible earnings accruing to the country.
- 2 (Economics, Finance)(earnings/exports)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.