Translation of ionize in Spanish:
- ionizarseExample sentences
- The absorption of calcium is dependent on its becoming ionized in the intestines.
- But despite frequent theorizing to the contrary, the lower-frequency beams don't ionize; they pack just enough punch to penetrate and reflect but not to separate electrons from atoms entirely.
- Evidently, any disruption of the HB-net between Glu - 222 and Tyr - 66 should eliminate the Cro reprotonation in the GS, which would then remain permanently ionized.
- Example sentences
- Once removed from an atom, an electron may in turn ionize other atoms or molecules.
- The complete spectrum of radiation from the sun contains a significant amount of high energy ultraviolet light and the energy of these photons is sufficient to ionize atoms or molecules.
- Radioactive elements in the sample or in the surrounding environment ionize the atoms in crystalline quartz, and the electrons become trapped by crystal defects.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.