Translation of irritable in Spanish:
- 1 (bad-tempered) [person/mood] irritable, quisquilloso; [reply/tone of voice] irritadoExample sentences
- She seemed irritable, and annoyed with my every move.
- The wait would grate so terribly on my nerves that I could easily be irritable for days afterwards, but that particular drive was different.
- Will asked, starting to get annoyed, the pain in his head making him more irritable.
- 2 (sensitive) [skin/scalp] sensibleExample sentences
- I still have irritable bowels though and sometimes the pain keeps me up at night.
- Because their skin is inherently irritable, patients with atopic diseases may not tolerate topical retinoids, even if they apply a moisturiser.
- The drugs that treat asthma either relax the bronchial spasm, or reduce the inflammation that makes the bronchial tubes swollen and irritable to minor irritants.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the