- 1 (dance) giga (f)
- 2 [Tech] plantilla (f) de guíaMore example sentences
- However, in 2005 the plan calls for production of entirely new-build Vipers for which the company will have to build jigs and tools.
- These special tools, called jigs and fixtures, make jobs easier and allow the gunsmith to turn out quality work, fast and efficiently.
- The Miltech shop is a jumble of jigs, tools and fixtures, each dedicated to a specific task, such as an original M1 barrel vise.
- they were jigging around to the music brincaban al son de la música the vibration made it jig up and down se sacudía con la vibraciónMore example sentences
- So, what if you get on your horse and he starts jigging, trotting or moving around at an improper pace?
- A long handle beats you to death during the vertical jigging motion for the plastic, or the zigzag for the topwater.
- In a related compound-unit vein, Showtime presents a tight clutch of attenuated compartments, jigging vertically like a dancing city skyline in a Tex Avery cartoon.