Translation of jig in Spanish:
- 2 (Technology)plantilla (feminine) de guíaExample sentences
- However, in 2005 the plan calls for production of entirely new-build Vipers for which the company will have to build jigs and tools.
- These special tools, called jigs and fixtures, make jobs easier and allow the gunsmith to turn out quality work, fast and efficiently.
- The Miltech shop is a jumble of jigs, tools and fixtures, each dedicated to a specific task, such as an original M1 barrel vise.
intransitive verb -gg-
- they were jigging around to the musicthe vibration made it jig up and downbrincaban al son de la músicase sacudía con la vibraciónExample sentences
- So, what if you get on your horse and he starts jigging, trotting or moving around at an improper pace?
- A long handle beats you to death during the vertical jigging motion for the plastic, or the zigzag for the topwater.
- In a related compound-unit vein, Showtime presents a tight clutch of attenuated compartments, jigging vertically like a dancing city skyline in a Tex Avery cartoon.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.