Translation of judicial review in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable (in US)≈ recurso (masculine) de inconstitucionalidadExample sentences1.2 countable
(control de la legalidad de una sentencia judicial o un acto administrativo)Example sentences
- The power of judicial review has allowed the Supreme Court to protect civil liberties within America.
- The power of judicial review derives not from the Constitution, which contains no explicit reference to this authority, but from a series of cases dating back to the late 1700s.
- Two years ago, British ministers unveiled plans to allow TV cameras to film appeal court hearings and judicial reviews.
- Ministers are drawing up plans to allow TV cameras to film appeal court hearings, judicial reviews and Lords hearings.
- Lord Falconer said failed asylum seekers would no longer be able to appeal to the High Court or through judicial reviews.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the