- 1 (American English/inglés norteamericano) (dress) jumper (masculine) or (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) , pichi (masculine) (Spain/España)Example sentences
- I am in a red jumper, white blouse and tights and black Mary Janes with a small scuff on the left toe.
- The plump and harried mother, dressed in a denim jumper, drives a battered Econo-Van with numerous dents.
- She wore a tattered denim jumper and a white shirt that matched the spotted peeling wallpaper, and she knew nothing of wealth.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) sweater