- 1.1 (dress) (AmE) jumper (m) or (f) (AmL) , pichi (m) (Esp)More example sentences1.2 (BrE) sweater 1.3 (horse) caballo (m) de saltos
More example sentences1.4 (athlete) [colloquial/familiar] saltador, -dora (m,f)
- I am in a red jumper, white blouse and tights and black Mary Janes with a small scuff on the left toe.
- The plump and harried mother, dressed in a denim jumper, drives a battered Econo-Van with numerous dents.
- She wore a tattered denim jumper and a white shirt that matched the spotted peeling wallpaper, and she knew nothing of wealth.
- Is the flea the greatest jumper in the animal world, or a skittering frog one of the hot contenders for the swimming title?
- We now love jumping and he's an amazing jumper, galloping and hacking.
- He tells us that the horse is a natural jumper.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.