- 1 (American English) (dress)jumper (masculine) or (feminine) (Latin America)
pichi (masculine) (Spain)Example sentences
- I am in a red jumper, white blouse and tights and black Mary Janes with a small scuff on the left toe.
- The plump and harried mother, dressed in a denim jumper, drives a battered Econo-Van with numerous dents.
- She wore a tattered denim jumper and a white shirt that matched the spotted peeling wallpaper, and she knew nothing of wealth.
- 2 (British English) → sweater
- 1 (horse)caballo (masculine) de saltosExample sentences
- Is the flea the greatest jumper in the animal world, or a skittering frog one of the hot contenders for the swimming title?
- We now love jumping and he's an amazing jumper, galloping and hacking.
- He tells us that the horse is a natural jumper.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.