Translation of junction in Spanish:
- 1 (meeting point — of roads, rails)(— of rivers) confluencia (feminine)turn left at the junction of Route 21 and Route 30doble a la izquierda en el cruce or la intersección de las rutas 21 y 30leave the motorway at junction 13 (British English)deje la autopista en la salida número 13Example sentences
- The cells were surrounded by a basal lamina and joined by primitive junctions.
- Adjacent cells are joined together at the junction of oppositely oriented elevations which have a small spine at the tip.
- Immediately beyond is a junction with another stream joining from the left from Wisdom Tooth Passage.
- A further measure to enhance road safety in this area would be to extend the double yellow lines from the junction of Manor Road down to High Fold Lane.
- Bikes have their own lanes, traffic lights at junctions and dedicated road signs.
- Work is already underway on the site of the former Railway pub at the junction of Leigh Road and Lovers Lane at Howe Bridge.
- 2 (Electricity)Example sentences
- This quantum mechanical tunneling process is an important mechanism for thin barriers such as those in metal-semiconductor junctions on highly-doped semiconductors.
- These junctions can be made atomically sharp and defect free, allowing for the production of high performance electronics integrated within each single nanostructure.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.