Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.
n (plural Kikuyu, Kikuyus)
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (language) kikuyu (masculine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (person) kikuyu (masculine and feminine)
More example sentences
- Other ethnic languages include Luo, Kikuyu, Kamba, Luyia, Gusii, and Kalenjin, which are usually spoken at home.
- Like India, Kenya too has many languages and Caroline writes poems in three languages, English, Swahili, and Kikuyu.
- Major ethnic languages in Kenya include Kikuyu, Luo, Kiluyia, Kikamba, Samburu, Maasai, and others.
- Although most members were Kikuyus, they encouraged all ethnic groups to join together to achieve independence.
- For his generation that was born in Kenya with its mixture of Kikuyus and whites, Indians and Masais, the memories are of the magical years of school and friendships and the lurking fear of violence that was never far away.
- By the 1950s urbanization was combining with grievances about forced labour during the Second World War, and with the ongoing land question, to produce unprecedented resentment among the Kikuyu.