Translation of kindly in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (generously) amablemente they kindly invited me to join them tuvieron la gentileza de invitarme a ir con ellosExample sentences1.2 (adding polite emphasis) [formal] passengers are kindly requested to … se ruega a los pasajeros tengan la amabilidad de …
Example sentences1.3 (expressing annoyance, impatience) kindly explain to me how … tenga la bondad de explicarme cómo … kindly keep your opinions to yourself si no te importa, preferiría que te guardaras tu opinión
- To put it kindly, the manner in which juniors are treated varies a great deal from club to club.
- No matter what the period was and what the issues were, the leadership has always regarded kindly and respected the China Youth Daily.
- Jack Clancy of Clancy's Bar has kindly provided generous sponsorship to subsidise transport to Coleraine.
- I would request you to kindly alter the duration of a day on earth from the present 24 hours to 32 hours.
- We are requesting the public to kindly organise a Coffee Day in your own home, work place, or local area.
- Can someone kindly explain to me what all the recent fuss is about on the freedom pass issue.
- 2 (favorably) they didn't take kindly to my suggestion no recibieron demasiado bien mi sugerencia she doesn't take kindly to being contradicted no le hace ninguna gracia que la contradigan not to look kindly on sth no ver* algo con buenos ojos
adjective/adjetivo (-lier, -liest)
- bondadoso she gave him a kindly look lo miró comprensiva
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the