Translation of kindly in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (generously) they kindly invited me to join themtuvieron la gentileza de invitarme a ir con ellosExample sentences1.2 (adding polite emphasis) [formal]passengers are kindly requested to …
se ruega a los pasajeros tengan la amabilidad de …Example sentences1.3 (expressing annoyance, impatience) See examples: kindly explain to me how …
- To put it kindly, the manner in which juniors are treated varies a great deal from club to club.
- No matter what the period was and what the issues were, the leadership has always regarded kindly and respected the China Youth Daily.
- Jack Clancy of Clancy's Bar has kindly provided generous sponsorship to subsidise transport to Coleraine.
kindly keep your opinions to yourselftenga la bondad de explicarme cómo …si no te importa, preferiría que te guardaras tu opinión
- I would request you to kindly alter the duration of a day on earth from the present 24 hours to 32 hours.
- We are requesting the public to kindly organise a Coffee Day in your own home, work place, or local area.
- Can someone kindly explain to me what all the recent fuss is about on the freedom pass issue.
adjective -lier, -liest
- she gave him a kindly looklo miró comprensivaExample sentences
- Michael, or Girders, as he was affectionately known, was a good father and grandad, kindly neighbour and friend.
- I'm aware that's a generalisation, and that there may be some gentle, kindly drivers somewhere in the country, but I haven't found one yet.
- The child know that he or she is loved because in these kindly acts and gentle deeds, love is conveyed, beyond words.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to