Translation of kit in Spanish:
- 1 countable 1.1 (set of items)sewing kit tool kit travel kitneceser (masculine) de viajes1.2 (parts for assembly) a model car kitun coche para armar(before noun) it comes in kit formvenden el kit or las partes (y uno lo arma)Example sentences
- The association is also urging the FAA to allow imported aircraft kits to be put together without requiring a production certificate.
- Sixty workers from Lucent Technology in Westlea spent the afternoon assembling the bike kits before handing them over to their new owners.
- Right now, he has some 1,000 kits waiting to be assembled.
- 2 uncountable 2.1 (equipment) fishing kit 2.2 (personal effects, gear)cosas (feminine plural)(Military)
petate (masculine)Example sentences2.3 (Clothing)
(especially British English)combat kit gym kit (Sport)
- First, they are heavy, and adding them to a soldier's kit that already includes ammunitions, rations, and other heavy items may be undesirable.
- Of course the kit was clean: soldiers spend hours cleaning their equipment.
- It is light enough that each man in a patrol can carry several Claymores along with his regular kit, weapon and ammo.
ropa (feminine)Example sentences
- Shirt Amnesty is a scheme designed by BBC Radio Five Live and the Football Association to put those old football shirts and kits to use.
- Participants should bring a packed lunch, football kit (boots and shin-pads), warm clothes and a waterproof.
- Thompson decided not to wear his blazer and tie and instead donned his gym kit.
- The task team said there was no basic medical emergency equipment such as a first-aid kit or oxygen.
- In the first-aid kit there is also a guide on using basic tools and equipment in emergency situations.
- Aid began pouring in yesterday, with the Red Cross sending 400 first-aid kits to the affected area.
- to kit oneself out for a skiing holiday
equiparse para unas vacaciones en una estación de esquíshe was kitted out in tennis gear
llevaba puesto un equipo de tenisthis shop can kit you out with the necessary equipment
esta tienda puede equiparlo con lo necesario or suministrarle el equipo necesariothe room is kitted out as a gymnasium
la habitación está habilitada como gimnasio
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.