- [colloquial/familiar] [Computing/Informática] [Engineering/Ingeniería] solución (f) de parche, chapuza (f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- On the corner of Eversholt Street and Euston is a St Pancras New Church, a neo-classical kludge which at the time of its construction in 1822 was the most expensive church building since St Paul's.
- The vertebrate eye does very well indeed, but it is a kludge.
- It wouldn't have been perfect, but it almost certainly would have been better than the kludge we're ending up with.
- Google has struggled to maintain the integrity of its search results ever since, with recent kludges blocking millions of results.
- I speak as someone who's written code to do this, by the way - it always smelled like a kludge to me, and now I understand why.
- And it's hard to imagine any IS department tolerating kludges such as this.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.