- [Computing/Informática] [Mech] [colloquial/familiar] solución (feminine) de parche, chapuza (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences
- On the corner of Eversholt Street and Euston is a St Pancras New Church, a neo-classical kludge which at the time of its construction in 1822 was the most expensive church building since St Paul's.
- The vertebrate eye does very well indeed, but it is a kludge.
- It wouldn't have been perfect, but it almost certainly would have been better than the kludge we're ending up with.
- Google has struggled to maintain the integrity of its search results ever since, with recent kludges blocking millions of results.
- I speak as someone who's written code to do this, by the way - it always smelled like a kludge to me, and now I understand why.
- And it's hard to imagine any IS department tolerating kludges such as this.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.