Translation of knockout in Spanish:
- 1.1 (in boxing) to win by a knockoutganar por nocaut or por K.O.Example sentences1.2 (person, thing) [colloquial]he/she's a knockout
está super bienthe show was a knockoutel espectáculo fue un exitazo [colloquial]Example sentences
- Lewis, who has not fought since his eighth-round knockout of Mike Tyson last June, insists he will be ready.
- Calderon focused more on movement and avoiding a knockout punch, and did not mount the same body attack he had previously.
- Had Ali fought anyone except Joe Frazier that night, he would have been a knockout winner.
- The service remains professional, quick and highly knowledgeable, but the menu seems less sexy and, while the dishes are interesting, there are few real knockouts.
- It's definitely not an attractive look for a supposedly irresistible knockout, even though she has the necessary figure.
- When he was voted Sexiest Man Alive earlier this year, People magazine gushed: ‘Suave and sophisticated, caring and kind, he's also a total knockout - and a one-woman man.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.